Marmot Tungsten 2 Person Camping
Truly a backpacker’s tent: the Tungsten blends durability, roominess and intuitive livable designs to create a tent that will log mile after mile with you. Dual doors allow easy entry and exit with vestibule storage space around both doors. Footprint included.
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls, More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
- One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule. Freestanding Design
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Footprint Included
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded “Easy Pitch” Clips, Poles and Fly
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
Marmot Tungsten 2p Tent Green Shadow Moss OneSize
It's incredibly quick to set up and is very roomy inside. Because of the mesh inside, it doesn't have many pockets to store all your belongings, but on the other hand, it's great for star gazing. The extra space provided by the rainfly over each door is also a nice feature.
- The rain fly holds up very well and the footprint keeps the bottom of the tent nice and dry.
- It's incredibly quick to set up and is very roomy inside.
- It's a bit heavy for most people if you're backpacking long distances.