A user will be understood as any person who browses the website https://deacapar.com, from now on, simply the website.
The editor will be understood to be the owner of the website, who is TRINITYPUBLISHER SPA and is identified in the legal notice.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with their authorization. If at any time you wish to revoke this authorization, you may do so without hindrance. To do this, you can view the Deactivation or elimination of cookies section, which is described in these policies.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are information that is stored in the user’s browser of a website to be able to consult the previous activity they have had, as well as remember certain data for a next visit. They can also be called web beacons, pixels, bugs, trackers, but for the purposes of these policies, they will be understood only as cookies .
They usually store technical data, usage statistics, profile customization, links to social networks, management of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to be able to adapt the website to the user’s needs and configurations, thus improving the experience. of navigation, not accepting them could hinder the service that the website wishes to offer.
They are not virus files, spam, trojans, worms, spyware, or advertising programming, whether static on the page or in pop-up window format.
The stored information refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not to the user. To verify this, you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers that you can configure different preferences in each one. .
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Cookies can be:
- Own: when they are managed by the website editor himself. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third parties : when they are managed by a natural or legal person other than the editor.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the function they fulfill, cookies can be:
- Techniques : They allow the operational management of the website, so that the user can navigate it without problem. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of a product or service, manage payment, control fraud, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through of social networks, among many other functions that it may have.
- Preferences or personalization: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can navigate the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content. of the website depending on the type of user’s browser, background colors used, profile image, among others.
- Analysis or measurement: they allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on the website and on others that are the property of the cookie manager, for example, the time spent on a certain page, the hours and days of greatest traffic. .
- Behavioral advertising : these are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the user.
- Advertising : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the website has, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Some cookies may be multipurpose, that is, fulfilling 2 or more functions.
Types of cookies according to their duration:
Depending on the period of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment, cookies can be:
- Session : These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, for example, a list of chosen products, a specific selection of photographs, etc.
- Persistent : These are a type of cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Consequences of deactivating cookies
- The chosen products will not be loaded in the store, so a shopping cart will not be created, preventing the possibility of finalizing the purchase of the desired products.
- You will not be able to access the client area, personal area, or any area that requires confirmation
- The data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the editor from knowing how to improve
- You may not share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- You will not be able to comment on the blog
- Third party advertising cannot be shown, reducing income for those who use this modality
- On certain web domain sites, your browsing may be considered spam because you cannot be identified.
- Several. This list is merely illustrative, not limiting.
If the user has deleted the cookies, and wishes to browse this website again, they must accept the cookies once again.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, behavioral advertising.
We use the GDPR Cookie Compliance plugin, which activates the moove_gdpr_popup cookie for a limited time, in order to store the user’s intention to consent in relation to the installation of cookies. This cookie is necessary for the website to function properly.
The cookies used by this website are detailed below, however, due to the technical impossibility that this may generate, the cookies used by third parties cannot be shown exactly, but every effort has been made so that the user has all the necessary information.
|moove_gdpr_popup||deacapar.com||Stores the state of||30 days||Necessary|
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
As each browser has different configurations, the user must go to the help part of each one to see the particular case. This section mentions the most common ones, however, for
updates to the browsers or operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always refer to the user manuals of their browser; this guide is merely indicative.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to configure cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit Chrome help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – Advanced Options. Configure as desired. For more information you can visit the browser’s own help section https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-ex plorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure as you want. For more information you can visit the browser’s help section
- Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired settings. For more information you can visit Apple help
Notices related to cookies
The Editor is not responsible for any technical failures that the user may encounter on the website or in their browser due to incorrect handling of the deactivation or elimination of cookies. The user must at all times verify the information about their deactivation or elimination. in the help section of your browser. The user assumes the responsibility of eliminating or deactivating cookies in their browser and therefore, assumes the consequences that arise from this.
At any time the user may contact The Editor through [email protected] .