Klymit Cross Canyon 2-Person Tent for Camping
The Cross Canyon Camping Tents are the perfect weekend warrior tent series. Designed to deliver comfortable interior living space with exceptional storage options at a great value, this hiking, camping and backyard tent features quality materials and premium aluminum poles. 2 entry doors and dual overhead ventilation keep the outside tent cool and condensation free. Easy setup and takedown means you’ll spend less time setting up and more time enjoying the outdoors.
Freestanding Camping Tent: This Klymit Cross Canyon 2-person outdoor tent has a rectangular freestanding design that allows for multiple sleeping configurations
Easy-to-Pack Tents for Camping: The included Cross Canyon Mat doubles as a roll-style stuff sack, creates a clean work surface for backpacking tent set-up, and ensures easy repacking
Thoughtful Construction: This screen tent’s aluminum tent poles create a robust and lightweight structure, while 2 entry doors and dual overhead ventilation keep this small tent cool and free of condensation
Storage-Focused Design: A multi-anchor point front vestibule creates a spacious exterior storage area protected from wind and rain, while 3 overhead pockets and 2 corner pockets offer unrivaled interior storage options
Sleep Outside with Klymit: Our award-winning products are designed to help you sleep outside as comfortably as you do in your own bed
I love how small this tent breaks down for the size it is. It has plenty of room for 2 and I can easily sit without hitting my head.
- The entire top of the screen - we're in TX so the heat can be kind of intense
- Very spacious interior
- Huge rainfly: covers the tent almost to the ground, so it should withstand heavy rains. It also extends from both doors to create a large covered area on each side, ideal for leaving shoes etc... outside and staying dry/dew free in the morning
- Very easy to install: two people make it easier, but one can without difficulty
- Integrated bag MUCH easier to use than if it were separate. Rolling up the bag and attaching the straps made packing up the tent super quick. There's nothing worse than desperately searching for a separate tent bag and wondering if it's lost, then never rolling it up to fit easily - the integrated bag eliminates these two
- not much to say here other than it's a little big and maybe a little too heavy for backpacking